RIP 9 RDO
The RIP takes its place as the king of the mountain and Niner's most capable trail bike. A product of our [R]Evolution, the RIP renews our outlook on what a long travel trail bike can and should do. It's the go-to for backcountry epics and big terrain when you need every arrow in the quiver.
Built with 150mm of remarkably versatile suspension on a lightweight frame, the RIP gives you all the traction, control and fun that used to be the domain of big, all mountain crushers, but without the extra pounds. Now you can enjoy more travel with less weight, and when you can have more for less?...well, you always say yes.
Focusing first on the frame, the critical feature is the [R]Evolution geometry that we have tested, evaluated and carefully selected. The roomy cockpit has a comfortable reach for short stem lengths, giving you quick handling and plenty of maneuverability to go mobbing through rock gardens and barreling big berms. The steep seat angle gets you centered in the bike and pairs nicely with the short 439mm chainstay length for better pedaling efficiency than anyone deserves from a long legged trail bike. And of course the compact rear allows you to square off turns and play your way down the trail.
- All new, completely redesigned frame uses RDO Carbon Compaction to produce the ultimate, lightweight trail worthy machine
- Niner's patented CVA suspension design delivers 150mm of plush, efficient rear travel
- Revised geometry is optimized for modern trail riding
- Boost 148x12mm rear spacing for optimum power transfer and wheel stiffness
- Compatible with 29x2.5 tires or 27.5 plus tires up to 3.0
- Internal or external dropper post routing
- BSA threaded 73mm bottom bracket with ISCG 05 mounts
- Electronic drivetrain wiring friendly including integrated battery storage in the frame