Niner introduces the new RLT 9 RDO - a gravel grinder built fo...
The NEW Niner RLT 9 RDO, our new gravel grinder built for performance. Watch the video and then check out www.ninerbikes.com/rlt9rdo for pricing, tech specs and more. Oh, and then get to your dealer and throw a leg over one.Posted by Niner Bikes on Tuesday, 10 January 2017
RLT 9 RDO
Redefining what gravel can be. The new RLT 9 RDO.
Seriously. Who doesn’t like a diversion? Something different. A different perspective. A change of pace. We designed the new RLT 9 RDO to encourage diversion.
You want to go hard and fast? We encourage it. How about long and adventurous? Please do. Need a change of pace, a break from the routine? Go ahead. Give it a chance.
If you can think it on two wheels, the RLT, a multi-tool of a bike, might just be the bike for you. From dirt trails to gravel to asphalt, this bike takes it all in stride and you along with it.
- ACCEPTS UP TO A 40MM TIRE
- FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKES MAKE ADJUSTMENTS EASIER
- NINER'S RDO CARBON COMPACTION FRAME DELIVERS COMFORT AND DEPENDABILTY
- SUPER THIN PROFILE SEAT STAYS AND TOP TUBE DELIVER ALL DAY COMFORT.
- A MASSIVE DOWN TUBE AND CHAINSTAYS KEEP POWER TRANSFER IN CHECK
- TRIED AND TRUE GEOMETRY DESIGNED FOR COMPETITVE ALL-CONDITION RIDING AND MULTIDAY ADVENTURES AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
- NMF INTERNAL CABLE AND HOUSING GUIDES MEANS NO MORE FISHING
- 2 WATER BOTTLE CAGE MOUNTS INSIDE THE TRIANGLE OF EVERY FRAME, NO MATTER THE SIZE
- THREE MOUNTING BOLTS ON EACH FORK LEG ALLOWS FOR A VARIETY OF BIKE SETUPS
- FORK MOUNTS: WEIGHT LIMIT 45 LBS
- REAR RACK MOUNTS: WEIGHT LIMIT 55LBS
- PF 30 BB SHELL WORKS FOR GEARED OR SINGLESPEED COMPATIBLE WITH THE NINER BIOCENTRIC II PF30 (NOT INCLUDED)
- 142 X 12 REAR AND 100 X 15 FRONT SPACING RESISTS TWISTING IN THE FRAME/FORK AND MAINTAINS PRECISE DISC BRAKE ADJUSTMENT
- Di2 COMPATIBILITY