You have to love a single SIR. (Or for that matter, a geared one. Oh, and by the way, this is way more fun with the sound turned up.)Posted by Niner Bikes on Thursday, 24 August 2017
Take charge of your ride with this Reynolds 853 Steel frame designed around Niner's [R]evolution trail geometry which begs the rider to push their limits. Ride it hard. Ride it fast. After all, it's made from a truly time-tested material that's been air hardened and heat treated. The efficient, yet compliant ride quality of the SIR 9 harkens back to a simpler time. A time without linkages and complicated shock settings. A time where all the energy you put into the pedals moves you forward.
- REYNOLDS 853 STEEL PROVIDES THE SUPPLE, COMFORTABLE RIDE THIS LEGENDARY MATERIAL IS KNOWN FOR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 29X2.4 OR 27.5X3.0 TO OFFER THE CHOICE OF MAXIMUM ROLL OVER OR ULTRA TRACTION AND STABILITY.
- REVISED GEOMETRY IS OPTIMIZED FOR MODERN TRAIL RIDING, LONG DAYS IN THE SADDLE AND ALL AROUND GOOD TIMES.
- INTEGRATED BAG MOUNTS INSIDE FRONT TRIANGLE.
- BENTO BOX MOUNTS ON TOP TUBE OFFER ADDITIONAL STORAGE OPTIONS WITHIN REACH.
- REAR RACK MOUNTS: WEIGHT LIMIT 55LBS
- 73MM PF 30 BB SHELL IS GEARED OR SINGLESPEED COMPATIBLE WITH THE NINER BIOCENTRIC 30
- 148 X 12 BOOST REAR SPACING
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1X (MAX RING 36T) AND 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS, 34.9 SIDESWING FRONT PULL FRONT DERAILLEUR