JET 9 RDO
Knowing that technologies and rider expectations have changed over the years, we've put a lot of time, energy and research into creating the most versatile and fun full suspension mountain bike money can buy.
At the core of the JET is our [R]Evolution geometry. The overall dimensions lean toward longer reach on the frames so we can shorten the stem lengths for quicker steering input. Likewise, the chainstays have been shortened from its predecessor down to 434mm for fast acceleration and some playful pop. But to keep the overall feel of the bike well rounded and to ensure efficient climbing and pedaling, we've steepened the seat tube angle. This keeps you centered in the bike and able to stay on top of your gear when you're putting down the power.
But let's face it, if you're in the market for a new trail bike, you want something that turns up the dial on fun factor, and the JET comes ride-ready to crank it. Paired with the [R]Evolution geometry, the JET packs 120mm of CVA powered magic carpet ride suspension that will see you floating up technical climbs with tons of traction and send you flying smoothly over everything else.
- All new, completely redesigned frame uses RDO Carbon Compaction to produce the ultimate, lightweight trail worthy machine
- Niner's patented CVA suspension design delivers 120mm of plush, efficient rear travel
- Revised geometry is optimized for modern trail riding
- Boost 148x12mm rear spacing for optimum power transfer and wheel stiffness
- Compatible with 29x2.5 tires or 27.5 plus tires up to 3.0
- Internal or external dropper post routing
- BSA threaded 73mm bottom bracket with ISCG 05 mounts
- Electronic drivetrain wiring friendly including integrated battery storage in the frame