SERIOUSLY. WHO DOESN’T LIKE A DIVERSION? SOMETHING DIFFERENT. AN ALTERED PERSPECTIVE. A CHANGE OF PACE.
THE NEW RLT 9 RDO IS DESIGNED TO ENCOURAGE DIVERSION. A MULTI-TOOL OF A BIKE CAPABLE OF TAKING YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AS WELL AS TO PLACES YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU WANT TO GO. MAYBE TO PLACES YOU HAVEN’T EVEN CONSIDERED.
THE ALL NEW RLT 9 RDO REDEFINES WHAT A GRAVEL BIKE CAN BE, AND MAYBE, WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
• Accepts up to a 40mm tire
• Flat mount disc brakes make adjustment easier (post mount brake compatible with a flat mount adapter where frame upgrade only is desired)
• Niner’s RDO carbon compaction frame delivers comfort and dependabilty
• Super thin profile seat stays and top tube deliver all day comfort
• A massive down tube and chainstays keep power transfer in check
• Tried and true geometry designed for competitve all-condition riding and multiday adventures and everything in between
• NMF internal cable and housing guides means no more fishing
• 2 Water bottle cage mounts inside the triangle of every frame, no matter the size
• Three mounting bolts on each fork leg allows for a variety of bike setups
• PF 30 bb shell works for geared or singlespeed compatible with the Niner Biocentric II (Biocentric not included)
• 142 X 12 rear and 100 x 15 front spacing resists twisting in the frame/fork and maintains precise disc brake adjustment
• Di2 compatibility
Available in NZ from late February in Satin Carbon/Silver as frame only or 2-star and 3-star complete bikes. Very limited numbers. Alternate colour and star builds available on request. Pre-order BY 20 JANUARY via your local bike shop to secure your new steed.