Take charge of your ride with this Reynolds 853 Steel frame designed around Niner's [R]evolution trail geometry which begs the rider to push their limits. Ride it hard. Ride it fast. After all, it's made from a truly time-tested material that's been air hardened and heat treated. The efficient, yet compliant ride quality of the SIR 9 harkens back to a simpler time. A time without linkages and complicated shock settings. A time where all the energy you put into the pedals moves you forward.
- REYNOLDS 853 STEEL PROVIDES THE SUPPLE, COMFORTABLE RIDE THIS LEGENDARY MATERIAL IS KNOWN FOR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 29X2.4 OR 27.5X3.0 TO OFFER THE CHOICE OF MAXIMUM ROLL OVER OR ULTRA TRACTION AND STABILITY.
- REVISED GEOMETRY IS OPTIMIZED FOR MODERN TRAIL RIDING, LONG DAYS IN THE SADDLE AND ALL AROUND GOOD TIMES.
- INTEGRATED BAG MOUNTS INSIDE FRONT TRIANGLE.
- BENTO BOX MOUNTS ON TOP TUBE OFFER ADDITIONAL STORAGE OPTIONS WITHIN REACH.
- REAR RACK MOUNTS: WEIGHT LIMIT 55LBS
- 73MM PF 30 BB SHELL IS GEARED OR SINGLESPEED COMPATIBLE WITH THE NINER BIOCENTRIC 30
- 148 X 12 BOOST REAR SPACING
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1X (MAX RING 36T) AND 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS, 34.9 SIDESWING FRONT PULL FRONT DERAILLEUR