AIR 9 CARBON Frame – Large
End of line item.
Out of stock
- Niner Carbon for stiffness, strength and ride quality
- Matching alloy, carbon and RDO seatpost, stem and handlebars available (while stocks last)
- 142 x 12 non-boost rear spacing
- Pair with an RDO Carbon fork for an ultralight integrated off road racing system
- Niner’s World Cup tested racing geometry
- Tapered head tube for front end stiffness, strength and steering precision
- Low profile disc brake mount
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Clearance for 2.4 tire
- Improved cable routing is Di2 ready and side swing front derailleur compatible
- New lighter Niner headbadge
- Compatible with standard 3x chainring systems
- SRAM recommended 2x chainrings: 26/39 or lower
- SRAM XX1 recommended max chainring: 32T Q-Factor: 168mm
- SHIMANO XT recommended 2x chainrings: 28/40 or lower
- SHIMANO XTR FC M9000 series recommended 2x chainrings: 28/38 or lower. XTR FC M980 series 2x chainrings not recommended
- C5 Carbon warranty – 5 years
Please note the AIR 9 Carbon is not singlespeed compatible with Niner’s Biocentric 30 system – a common question. This feature is only available on the AIR 9 RDO.
Full overview, technical specifications and geometry can be found here.